Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What's the difference between Perth and Miri?

In Perth, you always feel irrirated due to the flies which will stick to your face, mouth, eye, ear, anywhere they can. They are just so annoying!!!!! In Miri, the creatures that can really seriously annoy you are gonna be the MOSQUITOES!!!!!! You can get more than 10 bites if you stand outside of your house for 1 minute. You will see your legs getting those small reddish lumps in just 1 minute. What an eyesore~!!!

Well, I just came back from Sibu. Happy to be home!!! Can't wait to eat all the food that I can't find in Perth. I found that I eat a lot since I came back from Perth. Gonna grow fatter and fatter. That's the price that I have to pay for coming back to Malaysia. =P

Will update about some other stuff soon. =)

No comments: