Friday, November 16, 2007

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felt so refreshed when I woke up this morning. Slept for more than 10 hours. Long time never sleep for so long already. Hehe. Felt so sweet because I had a sweet sweet dream. I even met my mom in my dream. And not to forget my sis too. I miss the moment when my mom and sis always waited for me outside my high school. So 幸福. When I got into the car, I was given the opportunity to drive too. Hehe. Another happy thing. I miss driving soooo much!!!!!! Whenever I see a car similar to what I was driving back in Miri, I will have the eagerness to drive. Guess I really miss home and I can't wait to go home but before that, I wanna have fun with my friends in KL and Singapore first. Please~~~

I'm done with 4 final papers. 2 more to go. Jia you Jia you~~~ Monday's paper is gonna be a hard one. I thought that I would fail the paper when I had it last semester. So scary. Kinda have a phobia about Pharmaceutics. On Tuesday, I'm gonna have Pharmaceutical Practice final exam. Everything about Pharmacy. Sob sob. So hard. So sien. So....... haih~~

Gonna talk to my mom today. Hehe. Think I didn't talk to her for weeks since I'm busy preparing for my finals. Very stressed. Gonna tell her how stressed I am and how did I study for my finals. Studied like hell but never got to understand the content of what I was studying. Doink!! I don't know why I'm so stressed but I just can feel that I'm really stressed when it comes to any final paper. One possible reason is gonna be..... jeng jeng jeng jeng...
I DON'T WANNA COME ALL THE BACK FROM MALAYSIA FOR ANY SUPPLEMENTARY PAPER
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who will ever want that right??? So, pray hard that all of the pharmacy students will pass with
flying colours. To be honest, I don't need flying colours. I just want a simple PASS for every single paper. Can?

12 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

surely u'll pass! dun worry! =)

LiNg WeNg said...

i hope so.... hehe... pray for me ya.... hehe...

Anonymous said...

ok,i will pray for u too!!
i oso wana pass wth flying colour
but i jz gonna start to suffer when u all can hapily enjoy in sg n kl ,sob sob!!
dun b too stress,later bcumm dian po ki,ahah

LiNg WeNg said...

see??? ur 'come' becomes 'cum'... lol... christine.. christine... haha... btw... wats dian po ki????

Anonymous said...

dian po ki means siao zha bo....lol

LiNg WeNg said...

oh.... wat bahasa is that??? **blur**

emo-ist said...

translation: perempuan gila. haha. i am one now!! sob sob.

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... nola... hsiu li, u whr got gila... u r still normal... u still look normal to me... =P

Anonymous said...

eii,im not the one who explain to u tat dian po means siao zha po,duno who is as lazy as me and nv leave the name oso

---christine---(mz leave my name so tat i wont confuse u,i know ur bain is quite saturated recently,hiakhak)

LiNg WeNg said...

haha.. no more saturated liaooo... now saturated with shop shop shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol..............

Anonymous said...

lol...the one who is as lazy as u is me lar~~waiteng...lol

LiNg WeNg said...

yala yala... i know d la... blerkkkk~~~ lazy pig....