Wednesday, November 21, 2007

EXAMSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE BYE!!!!!!! =P

SHOPS IN PERTH!!!!!! HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY LAST WEEK IN PERTH..................

GONNA HAVE FUN......................

DON CARE DON CARE...........

***HAPPY HAPPY***

gonna meet christine soon.... woooo~~~~ gonna 38 with her.... cant wait any longer.... =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's see..... after my final paper...... what's for my dinner?????

Hog's Breath Cafe

my dinner

**Calamari Prime Rib**

his dinner

**Smoked BBQ Ribs**

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the "his dinner"'s part...there will be more nice food b4 u goin back, i promise...err but wat u wana eat first??

LiNg WeNg said...

hehe... me ar???? i wan anything nice.... =P but i prefer to shop wor....

Anonymous said...

yes madam...theng sai lei wa...so tml we start our shopping journey ya...but u cannot shop too much...if not later i pokai....

LiNg WeNg said...

cheh~~~ i can pay for my own stuff what... =P

Anonymous said...

hehe...then can pay for my part as well...lol thanks ya...tml i'm not gona bring money...hehe

Anonymous said...

wahliu ling weng,so sweet,im paiseh to leave my comment here liao a but since u meantion my name,hehe,be a lamp post onece in a while loo
i miss u like crazy!!!!finaly can see u liao,miss ur chubby cheek,haha

LiNg WeNg said...

waiteng:
errrr... u so rich... pay for urself la... got money go melb sure got money buy some stuff for me rite??? =P

christine:
sweeet ar??? lol.... i miss u sooo much tooo.... i'll let u cubit puas puas when we meet k??? haha....

Anonymous said...

wahh,dun wana cubit u lahh,this time got ppl protect u liao,i dun dare to do it agn,haha
szu mei wana meet u too,haha,me and her r good fren nw

LiNg WeNg said...

okla.... haha.... anything la... u wana cubit .. i sure let... hehe... bring me to see her la when i go imu ok??? hehe... miss ya ....