Thursday, March 15, 2007

...

so aimless now... don't know what to do.. there's a pharmaceutical biology practical tomorrow... how i wish that tomorrow is a holiday so i won't have to read through those details pertaining to the practical... so many exercises needed to be done in the lab tomorrow... in just 3 hours... maybe 3 hours is a lot for you but certainly not for me... how do you people expect me to finish everything?? i'm neither Albert Einstein nor Edison... i don't think that i can do that.. i'm seriuosly not smart enough.. do i deserve to be here?? i'm just a procrastinator who don't love to study... my table is so messy.. my brain is not functioning well... my body is not moving away from my chair... my eyes can't leave my laptop... my hands are stuck to the keyboard... my ears are not listening to mom's advices but the songs playing in my window media player... what do i need to do now??

3 comments:

~luckystar~ said...

ahh..chill gurl..i feel d same ok..i feel so super blur bout everything ok..

LiNg WeNg said...

just wondering why we shud go thru all these ??? dun worry.. jz being moody last nite haha... im ok now...

Anonymous said...

Lili lala..
yea yea, study is really tiring..
>.<...
gonna print the lecture notes ourselves here as well... they charge us somemore... >.<
hehe..
McFlurry McFlurry~

-siewting-