Friday, March 30, 2007

mix

I’ve just read Billy’s blog. He talked about his current life in India and what he saw there. He also commented on MAS. Better be more careful when u blog, Billy. You may get charged for insulting them.

The sad part:

Back to his blog on India. I started to feel guilty. I pity those people living in India. They have to work as hard as possible to earn money for their living. I strongly agree that money equals to life to them. Even little kids have to get involved in the world in India. Women had to work at construction site. You’ll never see this happen in Malaysia. I felt really sad about the ordeal that they are experiencing. Tears began to build up in my eyes and my heart ached when I continued to read his blog. I’ve been enjoying my life here in Perth while Billy should be here in Australia to study his medicine course. Why didn’t JPA let him to be here instead of India?? He really should be as he’s much smarter compared to me. He’s a PTS student back in Malaysia and got excellent result in PMR and SPM. If it wasn’t for him, I won’t be me today. He was the one who listened to me whenever I face any problems. He was the one who gave me useful advices when I need them. All in all, he’s a great friend and I really hope that he’ll be fine in India because India sounds not-so-good to me. It’s like I can’t expect much from that country. Maybe more delicious roti canai and spicy food? Oh yea. Indians always dance in the movie. I bet they love dancing very much. I certainly can’t dance like them. I’m like so static. =P And the drivers are like racing with each other. I can see that from Amazing Race and also movies. Driving recklessly is no good ok?? Have to think of others’ lives. Their lives are in your hand man!!!! You have no right to take away their lives like that!!!!

The disgusting part:

The cadaver part. Eeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it. They said that pharmacy students have to deal with cadavers too. Argh!!!! What the hell??? I thought pharmacy doesn’t have any connection with cadaver. Sigh!!! I thought that pharmacy is all about medicine medicine medicine. =P

Funny thing about me:

People got kinda shocked when I told them that I don’t take medicine because I can’t swallow the tablet. I don’t know why but I just can’t. I tried several times before but to no avail. I think that it’s because psychologically, I’m afraid that I’ll get choked and die. Haha!! Stupid right?? After listening to the lectures for Pharmaceutics, I got to know that they are like so many different kinds of medicines that the pharmacists can make. For instance, lollipop, candies, liquid etc. sigh~ my mom always asks me to swallow the tablet. I just can’t. In the end, she crushed the tablet into powder form for me. Haha!! I’m kinda hard to deal with. After that, I’ll have to add some water so it won’t be that powdery. Haha!! Weird right?? What to do?? That’s me. Hehe!!!

ENJOY THE EASTER BREAK GUYS!!!!! Cheers~!! (^-^)v

2 comments:

bivo said...

Aiyo, i'm not insulting MAS, k? Just some honest criticism from one of their customers. Yes, I may be too public, but, it is just like me complaining MAS's poor service to my friends, cos my blog is where my friends read about me ma... And MAS should be appreciating such feedbacks to further improve their much-to-be-desired service.

LiNg WeNg said...

u shud give them some feedback la...