Wednesday, August 11, 2010

woohooo~

YES!!! I PASSED!!! I actually felt I did well this time. My best performance so far. I left the room with some confidence that I could pass. Not like the past 3 oral exams I had. I had no confidence at all due to my weak performance. BUT this time I nailed it! Yea! Sue called and told me my result. She said she could feel the happiness from my laughter. =P

And now I shall reward myself with some dramas! After I get them of course. Hehe. Thank you for the support that you guys gave me! Really appreciate it! =)

5 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

YAY!

Siew Ting said...

YAY!!

LiNg WeNg said...

=)

Jack said...

Congratz weng!You should reward yourself more! and what a lovely template btw =)

LiNg WeNg said...

thank you!!!!! i saw your blog recently.... you bought something that you love... that's a good way to pamper yourself!! hehe...