Monday, August 02, 2010

=(

Result's out and as expected, I failed again. Worse than my first oral exam. Yea. Another supp for me. I seriously felt ashamed of myself for getting such a result. I've let myself down again. Now, I don't even know if I can graduate end of this year. There's this constant fear in my heart. Especially when I'm alone at home now, I feel so much more emptier. But at the same time, I don't feel like to talking to anyone now. Just wanna be alone and cry till my heart says stop.

5 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

awww..hugs hugs!! hope u are feeling better. have to keep jia you-ing yea! cheer up!

Anonymous said...

'HUG',big big and warm warm de.=)
i know that kind of feeling ,just jia you and i know u dun feel like talking to anyone now,just let me know if u need someone to talk to ,i got lots of credit =))

christine

Yi Tyeng said...

Jia you Jia you!!!! Will see u soon. =)

LiNg WeNg said...

THANKS!

Siew Ting said...

HUGS!