Monday, August 23, 2010

^-^

Ahhhh~ Just finished watching a HK drama. Started watching since Friday night. I worked on both Sat and Sun. Once I reached home, it's drama time. 24 episodes in just 3 nights and 1 evening. Call me crazy or whatever you want. I just wanna relax by watching some stuff that I enjoy. =P

Oncology lecture was B-O-R-I-N-G!!! I wasn't listening at all. It was way too difficult to absorb the info and understand it after having some baked potato for lunch. I wasn't sick of potato. I still had potato chips when I came back from uni. FAT! Yes! I know! I even finished the whole pack in one dose! Usually, I would divide into two doses at least but the sweet chilli chips was irresistible!

So so sleepy now. I think I'm gonna sleep early tonight. No extra energy to do anything. =

No comments: