Saturday, June 13, 2009

love love love

Like what I said in this post before, my dad doesn't usually call me but he just did today. Feel so loved after talking to him over the phone. An unexpected call indeed. I could feel his concern about me. He asked me about my dinner, the weather, my exams, and my winter break. He's worried about the swine flu cases in Australia. Plus, I'm going to travel around during winter break. So, he reminded me to bring some masks with me and to take good care of myself. Sure I will. He also updated me with the condition in Miri. Haze. A terrible one. Hope it's gonna be fine soon.

Whenever you feel like nobody loves you or nobody cares about you, just think of your family. They are always there for you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha.. my dad never call me le... usually my mum forces him to talk to me de lo... usually talk for few minutes.. at longest so far is 5 minutes or less, i think.. haha

but then, he usually listen to the conversation between me and my mum and pretend don care lo.. hahaha..

oh ya, fathers' day is almost here..

LiNg WeNg said...

lol.... i don't think that my dad is always beside my mom when she talks to me over the phone... but i know that he always cares for me... =)