Thursday, June 04, 2009

sigh~

I woke up early in the morning as I planned to study for my finals. I'm just being so slow in reading those lecture notes. I need so much time just to read my lecture notes which are like 5 pages with 6 slides per page. I'm always not on the track. Why? Well, I could spend approximately an hour on facebook-ing and reading friend's blog (like an hour ago). I shall get back to my studies now. Pharmacotherapy is driving me crazy, making so damn stressed. Everyone is starting to study Ceutics now. What about me? =(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm... i think u r those type of ppl who read slowly but somehow can remember most of the things de lo (judging from ur recent results).. so, don worry.. im sure u can do it de.. wil pray for u.. ;)

all the best ya.. :)

Chin Yen Ryan said...

Yup..agree with Penguin about ur ability o..
Gambate and do the best :)
Good luck

LiNg WeNg said...

i hope i won't disappoint any of you... thanks.. =)