Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mission accomplished!!! Yeappie!!!

I'm so happy that I can bring happiness to someone on Valentine's Day. I did it!!! I did it!!! Woooo~ Perhaps I should become a florist in the future because helping the others to send flowers to their loved ones is just so sweet. Awww~~ Look at their faces. I love to see their happy faces when they receive flowers delivery. Seeing people happy makes me happy too.

So, my mission was to help Calvin to buy 3 blue roses for Siaw Tze. The first thing that came into my mind was, "Why blue?? I prefer pink and white roses mixed together in a bouquet to blue roses." I don't like blue personally. Blue is just so-not-my-colour. I don't even have a blue shirt except the one I wear for jogging. =P

Initially, I thought that blue roses are weird and hard to find. I googled the images of blue roses and those images really gave me a bad impression on blue roses. However, when I went to the florist and asked for blue roses, I found them quite nice as they are light blue in colour, not the dark ones that I saw from websites. That is my first time buying flowers from a florist. When I was in the shop today, I felt kinda awkward because there are so many guys waiting for their flowers to be decorated. I'm like a stupid girl standing in the middle of the shop, waiting for the blue roses. But, it's worth it. For my friend. =)

After getting the blue roses, I'm in charge of sending the roses to her doorstep. And, yea I did it. That was my first time entering her house too. Guess what?? Siaw Tze and her second sister said that my face is not as round as the one I had when I first came back from Perth. Isn't this the best Valentine's Day gift for me??? =P


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

No comments: