Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I just reached Perth. My flight was at 1240pm from Brunei to Perth. Reached Perth International Airport at about 7pm. One hour gone due to daylight saving. Waited for my luggages for so long. Had to declare some herbs that I brought to Perth. Long queue again. Life is all about waiting patiently, isn't it? Waited for my keys in front of VH's office, moved my luggages into my room and went out for dinner. Kinda not used to the portion of food in Perth. Way too much ok?? Must learn to eat less and share among friends.

Glad that I reached the target that I set before I left Perth last year. Target for my weight, I meant. Hehe. Lost some weight when I went back to Miri. So happy. Hope that I won't gain too much when I come back to Perth. Really hope that I can maintain this weight. =P

So sleepy now. Exhausted. Wanna have a good night sleep now. There'll be an orientation tomorrow at 8am. So damn early. Sigh. Hope that I can have a sweet sweet dream tonight since I suffered too much today. =)

No comments: