Wednesday, September 26, 2007

月亮代表我的心??? 中秋节快乐!!!

My first Mooncake Festival in Perth. I realised that it's so fun to spend time with your housemates and chit chat under the moonlight. Today, we took our chairs and sat outside our unit, enjoying the night. Although we have no lanterns, we have mooncakes, green tea and FULL MOON!!! We talked about a lot of stuff too. We even sang songs which are related to moon. Hehe!!! It was really a great night.

All my China housemates tried to call back home but to no avail. Maybe the line is busy or something. So, I misscalled my mom and she called me. W
e chatted for a while. Talked to my dad for few seconds too. I wanted to talk to my little sister since I didn't listen to her voice for quite some time. She gave me a surprise. Not a good one of course. The way she talk to me. So rude. OMG!!! As if I've offended her. Made me pekchek for a while. 没大没小. TSk TSk TSk!!! My mom told me that my sister has gained some weight aka fat. So happy!!! Have been thinking of ways to make her fatter rather than taller since she's gonna be taller than me someday. =P Hope she'll do well in her PMR which is like next Monday and she's still slacking. I promised to buy her something really big and expensive from Perth if she got 7A which is highly impossible. =P Save my money. LOL... Hope that she's not gonna read this before her PMR... Don't wana affect her "determination" to study...




6 comments:

Yi Tyeng said...

OMG! You're so evil ok.... Thank god my sister is not as evil as you. Now I really hope that ur sister can get straight As. Then I shall see what u're gonna buy for her. lol

LiNg WeNg said...

erm.. highly impossible means 0.000000000000000000000000000001%... lol.. not that i look down on her... but she's very lazy... my whole family knows that... =P but i'll still buy her some stuff from Perth.. i'm a good sister u know?? blerk~

nh said...

Hey, the moon is so much rounder and brighter in Perth. It's true when people say 外国的月亮总是比较圆. In this case, it's 外州. :D

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... really??? how's ur celebration in melbourne?? should be great since they are so many of u guys thr... =)

*jeSSicA* said...

nooi hoay: i thought moon is the same everywhere.

ling weng: we played lanterns!! wheeee...feel like a kid once again haha..

LiNg WeNg said...

jessica... i know u r younger than me one year... but still, not a little kid anymore la... blerk~