Thursday, May 12, 2011

thank you!

I really want to thank God for saving the life of my friend. Although I only knew her for a few months, it's like I've known her for a long long time. She has brought so much laughter into my life. She's such a bubbly girl. Just love the presence of her around me. She always makes the atmosphere so comfortable and fun. Can't imagine losing a friend like her. Her incident also reminds me to drive safe all the time. I realise that I don't speed as much. Life is just so precious. You only live once. There's no second chance in life. If you're one of those who love speeding (like me), you should start to ponder about this. Think about your family. Think about your friends. Think about your future. What's the benefit of speeding when you can reach your destination as well if you were to drive slowly? Drive slow, be safe. And enjoy the journey. =)

No comments: