Sunday, July 04, 2010

Too much of enjoyment this weekend. Probably it's because visit 1 is over? Didn't study at all, which is bad. I had a day off from work on Friday as I had to go for an interview in Hyatt Hotel. I had lunch with my friends in Zensaki. The miso soup was a bit weird but there's a leng zai waiter there. Haha. We then walked around city and went home with bbt from EasyWay. Buy 1 get 1 free is an offer that we cannot resist despite the cold weather. We had nothing in the fridge. No meat at all. So, we bought pretzos back for dinner. I don't really like them though. We then watched world cup together. Who would imagine me, watching football? I hate football but it was quite exciting. So, I just joined in the fun. At the same time, I had some red wine, just for fun.

Saturday is a day for laundry, grocery, chilliz, bbt and some spring cleaning. A too relaxed Saturday. Today is another relaxing day. Karaoke in my room, lunch at Happy Meal and dessert at Baskin Robbins. Enjoying every second of my life in Perth before I go back for good. =) Had 4 hours of nap from 4-8pm just now. I felt bad, like seriously bad. =S Time to sign off again. Have a great week. =)

No comments: