Tuesday, July 13, 2010

...

I guess tomorrow is gonna be another tiring day. 10-6. I fell asleep in the bus just now, for the very first time. I don't have the gut to let myself sleeping in the bus when I have to travel back from work alone. Just in case I miss the stop. Guess what. The moment I opened my eyes, the bus was on Manning Road, about to turn into Lawson Street. If I didn't wake up, I think the only way was to walk back home.

Binge eating. I had quite a heavy lunch today. I was craving for fries. So, I went to get a medium-sized fries. It wasn't nice. I was not happy with it at all. My lunch sucks as well. An instant lunch that you put in microwave for 5-7 minutes. And DING! It's ready. Honey mustard chicken is a no-no for any meal. Felt like puking after the first mouthful of my lunch. Definitely not gonna buy that again in the future. I then had an apple before I rushed down to work again. Damn! That's a really heavy lunch. The binging didn't stop there. I reached home and finished up my dried apricots and started to eat my pizza flavoured Shapes, just because it's gonna expired soon. Then I had 2 chocolate squares. OMG! I felt bad each time I binge eating but I still repeat the same mistake. People say you learn from mistakes but this is the mistake that I will never learn from.

Today wasn't my day. So many different people came into the pharmacy and asked a variety of questions or asked for some products that I've never heard of. Felt really stupid for not being able to answer their queries. I guess it's the process of life. Learn something new everyday. Learn from zero.

Kim just called and my visit will be at 4pm. Urgh! I bet my heart will be palpitating from morning till she arrives at 4pm. I hope she'll arrive on time so that I can leave on time. Waiting for tutor to come is such an agony! But, anyway, I better start studying for the visit. Stop wasting time. I need to update my workbook as well. Gah!

No comments: