Wednesday, June 16, 2010

routine

Is it just me? I'm feeling so tired. Tired of this kinda life. Everyday wake up early, catch the bus, serve the customer, WWHAMM, go home, have a shower, cook or wait for dinner, online, study if I still have some energy and sleep. I wish I have more time for myself. More time to relax. Suddenly, I just miss dds, where there are people who will talk and crap with me. Perhaps it's because I'm still in the OTC section now. So, there's not much interaction with the rest in dispensary. Life....... is getting more boring, day by day.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

mine even routine k? everyday go thr, wait for customers.... no customers.. then wait for the Sigma fellow to come in around 10.30am. then i mark off and put products on shelves.. then lunch hours.. then afternoon either dispensing or webster packing.. then finish work.. go back home.. so boring!!!

LiNg WeNg said...

that's the life of community pharmacist... sien man!!!!!!!

Yi Tyeng said...

Ya ya, I also wait for the Sigma guy to come in around 11am so that I can put away the stocks if there's no customer. Community pharmacy is so boring...

LiNg WeNg said...

haih~ boring and tiring... hahaha...