Tuesday, June 08, 2010

first day

I know that it'll take about 20 to 30 minutes to reach the pharmacy. So, I waited for the 8.56am bus since I start at 9.30am. The bus didn't come. I had to use the bus that came at 9.15am. I called my preceptor to inform her that I'll be a bit late. Being late on your first day is a big no no. But cant blame me. The bus didn't come. So, it's not my fault. I shall go for the earlier bus tomorrow. 8.43am. Why on earth did the bus not come today??? Making fun of me ay?

Ok. My first day in the pharmacy. It's a VERY busy pharmacy. It's very much bigger compared to DDS in Vic Park. It's still under renovation. So, everything is like here and there. Hopefully, they'll get it down as soon as possible so that I can find the product that the customers need. I was after Microlax today. I saw it somewhere on the shelf today but 10 minutes later, it's gone. They were shifting the products to another shelf and I had to search in the basket. Fortunately, I know how it looks like. Found it in the end. =)

Slowly getting used to it. Counselling skills is not that good yet. Still need more knowledge. All I can do is add more oil. By the way, my visit is in week 4 (28th June) and I need to study from allopurinol until methotrexate. Damn! Why do I always get the most drugs??? And it's on Monday, which is first day of week 4. I still need to study the drugs in week 4. ARGH! Wish me luck.

The journey home took me about 20 minutes. There's nobody in the bus except for me and an uncle but he got off at Southlands, leaving me in the bus alone. It's so boring to listen to songs and watch all the lights outside, alone. I wish I could nap a while in the bus but I can't, just in case I miss the stop. I saw Hsiu Li when I got off the bus. Perhaps I'll be in the same bus as her tomorrow. =)

2 comments:

PujutEngineered said...

oh I would definitely not like latecomers.... ur fault! because you didn't take into account bus late factor.

LiNg WeNg said...

ish ish.... sao zi ngao cok mm ngao yap!!! i was just 5 mins late.. and i called to inform her...