Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sometimes I wake up early in the morning, feel like slapping myself for sleeping so much. I slept from 2245 till 0745. 9 hours. I don't think any pharmacy student will dare to sleep so much as we have 2 exams coming up next week. It's not fine at all to have a nap at night. Maybe I should just stop that habit of mine, napping at 10-ish or 11-ish just to get some more energy to study till late night. BUT I never study till late night, to be honest. My brain just shuts down at 10-ish. Deng! If only my sleep hours equal to my study hours, that would be GREAT!

I woke up and logged in my FB, as usual. That's my routine. Checked out people's updates. Many are disappointed with the Thomas Cup result. Like duh~ It's held in Malaysia but they didn't even get the chance to make Malaysia proud. Such a shame. I saw from a friend's status, stating that Lin Dan took off his shirt and danced? For real? Maybe I should check that out later.

Sigh sigh sigh~ Sometimes I really wished that I had been studying hard since 1st year. Things would be so much easier now. 4th year is really a torture, I would say. At least for me. I'm disliking it. I miss uni life.

I was reading Jessica's blog just now. I realised that Melbourne people always celebrate their birthdays in some restaurant. Suddenly I feel like celebrating mine in a restaurant as well. Just to experience a different kinda feel. But that would be difficult. We're having rotation every day, exhausted from the 8am-5pm shift. Who on earth will still have time to have dinner at night in some fancy restaurant? Dream on, Ling Weng. Dream on.

I'm going out for grocery shopping soon. Tata~

No comments: