Friday, May 07, 2010

the end of dds life

Pharmacy is where I started my work experience. Pharmacy is where I earn my first income. Today, it's my last day in DDS. I'm gonna miss the time I had with all the staffs there. 10 weeks are not a short period of time. I had fun working with them although working is really tiring because I had to do everything, basically. I guess that's something which I'll remember for the rest of life. My first ever working experience. I got my first $$$ today not because of my rotation (rotation is FOC), but I worked extra hours to help out in the pharmacy. It's so much easier to earn money here than back in Malaysia. I was so happy to receive the money. $$ coming in after 23 years of living on earth. I feel like shopping after receiving that money. Too bad. I don't have the time. Not like Miss H who always gets her manicure done. =P

Eric (my preceptor who likes to joke around with me) and
Marshall (worked with him 3 days/week, good guy, helped me a lot)

Miri, a Korean girl who helped me a lot
and she's getting married soon...

Esther, friendly and nice.
hope she can survive dds life since it's pretty busy there.

A gift from Marshall and Fu Shan.
Thanks!!! Was really surprised. =)

I didn't get to take a picture with Caroline and Hollie because I didn't bring my camera when they were there. But I'm gonna see them in the next few weeks time. Hopefully, I'll get the chance to take a picture with them. =) DDS people are so nice and friendly. I shall visit when I'm free. Time to work hard on my oral exam. Next Wednesday. Wish me luck and pray that I pass my oral exam!

No comments: