Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just when you're emo-ing, your friends popped by and gave you a surprise. A bubble tea!!!!! Thank you so much, Yee Fang and Jia Huei!!!!!! You girls make me feel so loved. Jia Huei told me that it was Yee Fang's idea. Thank you, Yee Fang. ♥♥♥ Gonna drink it while studying Chemistry tonight. Once again, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥ I love surprises!!!!! =) Shall forget about Cotherapy and do my best for Chemistry. =D

p/s: I emo 99.9% due to exam 0.1% due to boyfriend. Don't get me wrong!

3 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

so nice!!! now u make me crave for bbt too since the weather is so hot!!

dun so emo emo liao...haha jia you~!! ur bf will come soon de, dun worry =P

LiNg WeNg said...

hahahahahaha... i emo coz of my exam la!!!!!!!!!! bf ar... man man lai... see who's interested in me lo... hahahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

i know who is interested in u,wakakakakakakakakkaakkakkakaka