Monday, November 16, 2009

done. =)

Dreams. I've been having random dreams since few weeks ago. Random people just appear in my dreams. Sometimes, I'll wake up and laugh because it's just so random. Sometimes, I dreamt of my family, high school friends, relatives, and even my JPA advisor. >.< This is weird. I can even dream when I take short nap. REM sleep. Anything can happen in your dream. That's why they are so unreal.

Here I am. The end of 3rd year pharmacy. Hopefully. Just finished my oral exam. Hopefully everything will turn out to be fine. I just did whatever I could. Answer whatever questions that they asked. I skipped a lot and had no time to answer them after finishing my 5th case. As usual, I'm slow in thinking. I kept staring at the question on the paper. Praying that answer will slowly pop up but the likelihood of that happenning is 0%, most of the time. Oh well, I just aim to pass. Please....

I miss shopping soooooooo much. Who wanna shop and sing K with me???????? Call me. =)

2 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

so ngam one, u and ck start ur blog posts with 'dreams'...haha

yer, u guys finish exam already, we havent even started....

have fun la~

LiNg WeNg said...

u jia you ya...... =) all the best!!!!!!