Thursday, May 21, 2009

happy.sad.that's life.

I planned to say that there's no straight road in our lives. There are some bends that you''ll encounter during certain period of your life. There are always ups and downs. When you are at the down level, you'll always need someone to be there for you to encourage you unless you're strong enough to stand up by yourself. When you're at the up part of your life, you don't forget your friends who've helped you getting through the hardship that you've endured. That's the cycle of life. Ups downs ups downs. I got terrible result for my dispensary test. I felt sad about it. I complaint it to my dear housemate cum coursemate (YT) who is always there to listen to all my naggings. We talked about all those different kind of people in this world and we couldn't come up with any conclusion. Some time later, I got to know that my chemo result is out. My heart started to palpitate. ST told me not to worry. Tomorrow is a better day for me. Indeed it is. I shall keep my chemo notes away from me now. =) Is this some sort of Ying and Yang thing? I got both results for my tests on the same day but the results are so different form each other. They both balance each other out. Anyway, THANK GOD that I've passed! Thank you for including me in your prayers, thank you for blessing me, thank you for the encouragement and support, thank you for the misscall from Malaysia to wake me up to study for the test. This applies to anyone who've done their very best to keep me strong.
FRIENDS ARE FOR LIFE!


*when you're feeling blue, there's always some thing that can make you happy again*

4 comments:

/\/esy said...

well done to you too girl!All the best, yes we will graduate the same time...rmb u promise to come back for graduation and i shall spend u ciao italia?? Add oil! we will be free in less than a month time!

LiNg WeNg said...

lol!!!! YES!!!! ciao italia... i'm going there tomorrow by the way... haha....

Bryan Lau said...

My goodness...why must these two words 'Ciao Italia' come out so often! It's distracting me alot lol...

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... i'm so gonna try the tiramisu tmr... =P