Tuesday, May 12, 2009

caffeine?

I had this coffee called Long Macc yesterday since Siaw Tze and Yie Min suggested to have a tea break after we had finished our sterile reports. We ended up having our coffee break at The Coffee Patch. They had ice mocha though. I seriously won't consider having another Long Macc for the rest of my life. I just wanted to keep myself awake for the next lecture which started at 5pm. The consequence was that I suffered from palpitation and I couldn't concentrate at all for that one hour lecture. I could feel my heart beating at a much higher rate. Gosh! I shall stick to mocha. Plus, I actually paid 3 dollars for this half cup of Long Macc. So not worth it.

p/s: I broke a 100mL volumetric flask in Chemistry lab today. I did several mistakes in the lab as well. What happened? Thinking too much about my leng zai? lol~

No comments: