Monday, November 17, 2008

should think further?

I only thought that surfactant can disrupt the cell membrane but I just couldn't link it to absorption. So I ignored that point! Sigh! 10 marks for that question. Absorption is just the point after the disruption of membrane! Why didn't I think further? Stupid! Not able to forgive myself now. I know there's no point thinking about it now but still, I'm worried. HB's questions are hard for me because I have nothing much to write and all I could write was kinda crap! Argh! Ceutics!

5 comments:

t.v. said...

=.=|||

still in da post-ceutics syndrome?

LiNg WeNg said...

yea.... didnt even have a good nap just now... =S

t.v. said...

da qi jing shen lai!! one more to go;)

Yi Tyeng said...

Time to update ur little "calendar"... Those 3 units are so overrrrrrrrr....... :P

LiNg WeNg said...

ehhhh... ya hor???? forgot bout it pulak~