Friday, November 14, 2008

hmmm....

When will my brain allow me to insert some ceutics or cognosy stuff? Tonight? What time? Seriously no idea about that. Pharmacy is making me going crazy. Luckily I don't have bipolar disorder like YT. =P

"It's good to take a break from the rush to allow yourself a little indulgence and the pure pleasure of real chocolate. Cottage Cookies Chocolate Chip Indulgence delivers you all the satisfying smoothness of real chocolate chunks and the unmistakable crunchy taste of a home-style cookies. Made with butter, country-fresh ingredients and real chocolate - they're almost wicked! So, go on, spoil yourself. You deserve it."

Do I? Anyway, that's my 3rd pack of biscuits for the week.
>.< I don't care about FAT because all I care now is the energy I need to study for finals.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk, they are wicked!

"In a busy day, it's good to relax and indulge a little. And what better way to spoil yourself than with the mouth-watering taste of real chocolate and hazelnuts? Cottage Cookies Heavenly Chocolate Hazelnuts delivers you all the satisfying smoothness of real chocolate and crunchy hazelnuts in a home-style cookie made with butter and country-fresh ingredients. It's a heavenly combination that's almost wicked! So go on, spoil yourself. You deserve it."

Guess i have the more superior and heavenly one.

lol i still have time for kiasuing...All the best, let eat EAT together!

LiNg WeNg said...

lol~ let's spoil ourselves!!!!!! good luck!

*jeSSicA* said...

all the best ling weng! u can do it =)

LiNg WeNg said...

awww~ jess... you are always there to give me support!!! thanks, girl!!!