Tuesday, July 15, 2008

over

Have you ever dreamed of your future full with happiness? Perhaps only foolish people do this kinda thing and I'm one of them. I know that there's always ups and downs in our life. I was really sad when I got the news about my result. I was given a second chance and I really appreciate that. I was so happy this morning as I thought that the worst was over. I'd been trapping myself in my house for more than a week to study for my supp. I only went out for like three times since I came back from NZ. For grocery, check mailbox [to destress], and consultation. I thought that I can start to enjoy my holidays now. But guess what? I was given a BIG bomb from someone. I seriously didn't know what to do but to cry out loud. The usual me. I needed time to be alone. So, ignorance is the way out. There's nothing I can do now. So, there's no point of thinking about it anymore [though I still will]. Look forward! Yes, I know that's what I should do now but it's hard. I really need time for that. Thanks to those who cared about me. I hope that I can get over it soon. Keep comforting myself that this is not the end of the world. Just let time heal the wound. Hope the wound won't leave a scar behind.

"when something real bad happens,
if it doesn't make us die,
it'll only make us stronger"
[thanks, yijia]

5 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

hope u are alright...i'll always be here to support ya =)

t.v. said...

what bomb? hope it didnt shatter you, get strong!

Yi Tyeng said...

Give yourself more time and i believe after some time you'll fully "recover". Jia you!!!

Purple said...

survive n be stronger!
u have our support here =)

LiNg WeNg said...

thanks =)