Friday, July 18, 2008

in the process

Thought that I would be strong enough to handle it. I cleaned my room, did my laundry, watched drama series, and ate lots of sweet junk food. Just wanna keep on making myself occupied. Had a great laugh last night. Thanks to the drama series. I had a dream this morning. A dream that once again revealed the fragile me but after a big cry, everything is back to normal. Thought that I'm prepared for the things that are going to happen in the future. Guess not. Sometimes I wake up with disbelief. I don't understand why things ended up like this. The wound has not recovered yet. Sometimes the wound still hurts. Sometimes it just feels numb. Things will get better soon. I hope. Well, it's kinda boring staying at home, doing the same old thing every single day. The weather refrained me from going out. I did go to Carousel the other day but there wasn't any mood to shop. Usually, I'll spend a long time trying out clothes in those shops. On that day, nothing was special to me. Everything seemed so dull and ugly. That's so not me. BUT, I have confidence that one day I'll be the normal me once again. =)

5 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

Yes, things will get better...time will heal everything =)

Anonymous said...

hey gal, rmb tis, if god brings u to it, He'll bring u THROUGH it. i duno wat happened, but tis mus be yr hardest time ever. stay strong k? take care

LiNg WeNg said...

thanks~

Anonymous said...

uni starting soon,holidays ending soon....we will be starting a busy life again.so forget the past,live a fruitful life...u deserve to be happy!add oil..huggies

LiNg WeNg said...

hey thr... thanks ya... =)