Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I can really concentrate during VBS's lecture today but when it comes to AT's, hehe, my concentration drops rapidly. And I started to do something else. Started to think of the changes that I want now and when I get back to Miri. Thought of piercing my ears when I go back to Miri end of this year. My mom did ask me if I want to pierce my ears before I came to Perth. I wasn't really ready for that. I'm scared that it will be painful. =P Think I should be ready by now. I told myself to be brave and go for it. The change that I want now is something to do with my hair. Wanna cut it because it's TOO long.



See what's in my list???

4 comments:

emo-ist said...

piercing! there u go girl. more reasons 2 shop. hehe. i feel like getting another pierce as well. on the cartilage of my ear. but scared scared dei ><

LiNg WeNg said...

haha... be brave, hsiu li... haha.. go for it!!! if that's what u want soooo much.... hehe....

*jeSSicA* said...

omg...astro!!! (i think i put too many exclamation marks here since i seldom watch tv..lol)

and, cleaning toilets? LING WENG? that's a big surprise! @.@

LiNg WeNg said...

cleaning toilets can help to burn fat.. muahaha.. helps me reduce my mom's burden too.. hahaa...