Tuesday, February 07, 2012

So not professional

This is not the first time and I don't think it would be the last time too. They are just not professional. I hate people who just work for the money! Can they just be more professional so that they won't cause so much trouble to the others? Please at least improve a bit la. I seriously felt like writing a complaint letter as this is not the first time already. Is it true that government servants are just taking their job for granted? I think some are definitely taking gaji buta but there are still some professional people out there. Sad to know that but that's so true. At least that's what I see in my current working place. I can't believe my eyes when I see people queueing up to punch their cards before 5pm. Urgh! Irritated with their actions. Like seriously.


Bel said...

chill baby..next time I'll come and punch card with you at 5.15pm okay.

nduka said...

I thought this same mess happens only in my country. Now I know it is a global disease. Government workers are............maybe i'll just say "funny"