Thursday, March 17, 2011

45

I went to Gribbles Lab today to do some blood test. The nurse said my veins are small. She also asked me if I lost weight because my veins are mobile! Sound so scary. She said don't blame her if she can't take out my blood during the first try. She thought I lost weight purposely. Everyone thought I'm not eating well. I told everyone that I eat a lot. And some people thought I went for a diet plan. Haih~ I weighed myself again before leaving the building. I'm now 45kg. I keep losing weight without realising it. My pants are getting looser and looser now. I can now fit in to clothes that was too fit for me when I was in Perth. This is not a good way to lose weight. =(

2 comments:

Yi Tyeng said...

Don't worry too much la... Can be treated. =)

LiNg WeNg said...

and weight can be gained back. easily. lol