Wednesday, December 03, 2008

^-^

Happy! SO SO HAPPY! Glad that everything is over and I can definitely enjoy my summer break! I can actually change my flight back to Miri from 15 December to tomorrow if I want to but my friends from Melbourne are coming next week. Most of the INTECians in Perth are working now. Hence, I need to bring them around Perth. To be honest, I seriously don't know where to bring them to. I haven't really explore Perth yet. Only been to some places organised by Curtin and friends. So, please do forgive me for being a poor tour guide. Results has been released and I'm very satisfied with it. I'm gonna get a present from my mom when I get back to Miri. Haha! I wish that I could get a new cell phone but my request is too much, I guess. So, I shall use my own money in order to get a new cell phone. =P I went shopping alone today and I fell in love with 3 dresses. Ahhhhh~ Should I buy them? Now that I have an excuse. As a reward for myself. Hehe.

8 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

u'll be a good tour guide coz u have us around =)

LiNg WeNg said...

lol... thank you thank you.. we shall explore perth together... =)

lukman khairi said...

hey how many of them are coming over??

LiNg WeNg said...

4!!! jessica, ryan, yun ying (ryan's gf), yu wan... =) how are you, lukman?? what have you been up to???

Yi Tyeng said...

I havent checked mine... Sob sob sob...
Btw, so where r u going to bring them ah? :P

LiNg WeNg said...

then you'll have to wait till 10 dec lo... =P still planning... lol... where do you think i must to bring them to??

lukman khairi said...

i seeee.. im goodd.. never have been better. been busy with guests from Eastern and stuffs.

and oh oh, it's hari raya yesterday which explains for the stomach cramp that i had for having to eat too much in a dayy.. it's OPEN HOUSES timie!! yeayyy..

LiNg WeNg said...

lol.... enjoy ya!!!!!!! =)